Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Erm well summers almost over - Back to blogging!!

Its been a crazy summer here at Chez Maitresse. Family issues, job issues blahdidiblah blah blah. I'm thankful for SL and its wonderfully distracting ways!

I have been working on some fab new textures, opened a shop in Avination again at the gorgeous Khan Omizu's new place. At the moment my shop - and of course Angyl Cristole's Saffron Textures & Sculpts - are in the Full Perm Hunt. It's on until  August 30th so get your booty over there ! The prize from me is:

These are beautiful textures and are semi transparent in the solid (un puckered) stripe areas. There's a second box for sale as well.











This weeks Colab is out - my contributions are:






Colab is a fantastic idea. There is a new component to it now - non full perm Colabs. I'm hoping to get some of my builds and Shabby decor in that eventually.

In the works - Texturemania 3 is coming up- stayed tuned for a preview of my set for it.

The other thing I've been working on is getting my Second Life marketplace stuff up to date. By the time I do that the magic boxes will likely be a thing of the past!

Ok. Blogging will return to it's normal couple of times a week. Tomorrow I'll share my lovely new Quilted Silks.
Happy Creating!
Mai


No comments:

Post a Comment