Saturday, May 7, 2011

dwarven av and new sets

The other day i was talking to Fnordian Link, he the amazing scriptor ect ect. He was telling me about Dungeons and Dragons Online. So i registered ( free for a basic account). I picked being a cleric and a dwarven woman. I think because it was  so opposite to the pretty sl Mai lol. Anyhow its a fun game. And it inspired me to get on with making some avatars for sl. I've had a few ideas on the backburner for a while. I'm still working on it but here's a reveal of the work in progress. This avatar will include skin eyes hair and an outfit when i'm done.
She's pretty short and nicely muscled. Her outfit is made using my "Maile Copper' which i keep thinking should be called "Maile Gold' but too late for that i guess. Her hair is green and from a set i've worked with from a full perm edition i bought. Tentatively called Amira ( the hair, the av i haven't named as yet ) Feedback anyone?



I've also added the other three colours for the Delicata Walls set


 One more brand new set as well:


That's the news of the day. Oh, except to say join plurk! Once i figured it out its been a hoot

Mai

2 comments:

  1. Awesome work Mai! looking forward to seeing what Avs you come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Sl needs something diffrent and this fits the bill. Refreshing from the normal stick pin thin avis inworld. I cant wait to see more and I LOVE the burlap set!!

    ReplyDelete