Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Miss Marple and the Case of The Sore Hand

I've finally gotten a shop at Inworldz at the Builder's Mecca Sim. I'm across from my friend Khan Omizu's [K.O.] Textures and next to Matika's. Still working on it so there are just a few textures there at the moment.
I've run into a glitch - the top of my right hand starts to ached after an hour or so of using the computer. I may have to learn to use the pen tablet as a mouse after all i guess. Probably i should take a couple of days off  but i doubt i do that :)
I have finally gotten around to making proper sets from one of my favourite textures of late - and named them Miss Marple. Here are the boxes and samples :







Of course this blog also uses one of the brown patterns as the background ( as of this writing anyhow, i'm a big changer upper though i'm afraid. I once had a partner threaten to nail the furniture to the floor lol)
In any case these are for sale in Second Life and Inworldz.
I have to say the folks at IW are really welcoming and friendly. I found it easy enough to transfer over some lindens and most things work just the same. You'll find me there as 'Aunty Prim' although most likely i'll eventually make an account as Mai too.
Off to plurk and work a bit before the hand is too annoying!

Mai

No comments:

Post a Comment