Thursday, May 5, 2011

Sequins guts and Newness

I really need to blog more consistantly! I say all the time that i need more routine and then i avoid it lol.

I find it really interesting to check which of my products is selling the most on the second life marketplace. This past week it's been the Sequinning texture set which to me is more winterish?



And also the Sculpted Guts set. Is there something about spring that brings out guts lovers? :P

I did do a new set or two this week including ' Delicata Walls' in blue. Adding it in other colours today.



I'm inspired to do some more flowery art type textures today. So you know, that means most likely the new textures i get will be all grunged out and dark lol.

Time to work! Got to burn off that Key Lime pie

No comments:

Post a Comment